1. The Language Gap provides contact details and language and activity course information for institutions and organizations around the world. The Language Gap is a resource for individuals to find out information for the purpose of spending time overseas learning a language and taking part in activities, working or volunteering.
2. The Language Gap does not validate or endorse any listings or positions; it acts as advisory and consultant for individuals. The Language Gap is not responsible for the admission or hiring practice of any programme provider or employer.
3. The Language Gap bears no responsibility for the outcome of any programme or position. All users should read through information about prospective programmes, institutions, and organisations thoroughly before applying and participating. Users are encouraged to request all information directly from the programme provider, ask questions, gather information, and research before leaving home. Participants are also encouraged to research programmes directly by reading reviews by past participants and checking all information carefully
4. The Language Gap may earn a commission if a client makes a booking through a programme provider. Not all providers offer commission. The Language Gap ’is independent and is in no way influenced by any of these commissions or commercial initiatives. Suggestions are made in the best interests of the client and according to the information given in the initial questionnaire and consultation.
5. There are inherent risks to international travel. International travellers should consider safety, Foreign Office advice and personal health before committing to any type of international travel. The Language Gap is not responsible for risks related to international travel, including but not limited to: international law, local custom, transportation risk, employment risk, sexual, racial and ethnic preference and/or discrimination of international providers or listing agents and organisations.
6. The Language Gap is not liable for any errors, typographical errors, omissions, or misinformation in external information produced by providers.
7. The Language Gap or any of its affiliates, employees, and officers cannot be held liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to courses or experiences found through its consulting service.
8. These booking conditions and any agreement to which they apply are governed by English law, and any claims against The Language Gap must be brought under UK law. Any dispute, claim, or other matter which arises between us out of or in connection with your contract and booking will be dealt with by the courts of England and Wales only.
The Language Gap 2017 - 2020